RUNWAY TO REALITY:
HOT FALL FASHIONS FROM KATY MILLS
Fall is the fashion industry’s most widely anticipated season. The change of weather necessitates a complete wardrobe overhaul, and with the help of Katy Mills’ growing fashion-forward mix of more than 175 popular outlet and value retail stores, you can translate any fall runway look into a realistic wallet-friendly ensemble.
Check out these fall fashion trends and more at Katy Mills’ Celebrating Women Runway Event on Friday, September 28:
- Hard around the edges: Military inspired epaulets and metal stud accents abound
- Sense and Sensibility: Fall sees the return of fashion-forward flats and handbags with function and style
- Crème de la crème: Winter white and pastel accessories are a big hit this season
- Boy meets girl: Tailored suits, tweed and menswear for women look feminine for fall
- In the navy: Designers are currently drawn to this dark hue
- Wild thing: From reptiles to jungle cats – the runways are full of animal prints
- Lots of leather: Not just for jackets anymore, leather skirts, dresses and jumpsuits are all the rage
- Wine’d up: Shades of burgundy and berry are always a hit
Editor’s Note: A mall representative is prepared to present this season’s hottest fall fashion trends at great prices at Katy Mills.