Uptown Park wants to make holiday shopping easy and fun with these new evening shopping
events during the holiday season. Events will be every Tuesday Dec 4 - Dec. 18.
Dates: December 4th, 11th and 18th.
How Uptown Park will make Holiday shopping easier:
- Shops will have extended holiday event hours from 5:00 pm – 8:00pm in order to be more accommodating for the target audience’s schedule.
- Free Valet parking takes away the hassle of finding a parking spot during the holiday shopping frenzy.
- Complimentary gift wrapping table shortens the long to-do for everyone preparing for many holiday festivities.
How Uptown Park will make Holiday shopping fun:
- Live music with performances by Grand Old Grizzly provides cheerful vibes while strolling to various restaurants and shops.
- Food Trucks including The Waffle Bus, Oh My Gogi Korean BBQ and Pi Pizza provide light bites so people can grab a bite and go.
- Shoppers can sip on hot chocolate served from tables set up near band and food trucks
- Range Rover sponsorship the latest cars will be placed throughout the center offering a view into a very special gift.
- Receipt Rewards promotion: Bring your receipt from any Uptown Park retailer to Arturo’s, The Tasting Room, 1252 Tapas Bar or Uptown Sushi to receive a complimentary cocktail, dessert or discount
- Power Hour sales: TBA retailers will have sales. Sales will be announced and e-blasted out on the before and day of each event to all of Uptown Park’s e-newsletter subscribers and social media fans or followers.