Saks Fifth Avenue Announces the Launch of
Beauty Treat Du Jour
Saks Fifth Avenue announces the launch of Beauty Treat Du Jour, a month-long calendar of daily beauty offerings designed specifically for Saks customers to start fresh in the New Year. Every day, all month long, Saks will treat customers to an assortment of beauty renewal experiences, including complimentary makeovers, deluxe gifts and expert appearances from top luxury beauty brands.* Saks will showcase the breadth of its innovative products and services available for customers to experience in-store throughout the year.
Special January Beauty Month offerings include:
- Complimentary makeovers from Nars.
- Massages from La Prairie and Jo Malone.
- Complimentary SK-II facial masks.
- Facials and complimentary samples from Sisley.
- Nail polish changes from Dior and Dolce & Gabbana.
- The first ever Saks Sample Bar, offering for your choice of three beauty samples, plus complimentary treats from BluePrintBar, Unreal Candy and Vita Coco.
- Special gifts-with-purchase from Bond, Cartier, Clarisonic, Estee Lauder, Guerlain, Lancome, Lara Mercier, Le Metier de Beaute, Oscar de la Renta and Trish McEvoy.
Through Saks’ Instabeauty competition, customers will also have the chance to win a $100 Saks Gift Card by sharing their favorite beauty photos on Instagram tagged #SaksBeauty. A gift card will be given away every day throughout January.
About Saks Fifth Avenue
Saks Fifth Avenue, one of the world’s preeminent specialty retailers, is renowned for its superlative American and international designer collections, its expertly edited assortment of handbags, shoes, jewelry, cosmetics and gifts, and the first-rate fashion expertise and exemplary client service of its Associates. Today, Saks operates 45 full-line stores in 20 states, 5 international licensed stores, 65 Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH stores and saks.com, the company’s online store. Saks Fifth Avenue is proud to be named a J.D. Power and Associates 2012 Customer Service Champion and is only one of 50 U.S. companies so named.